Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 04:12, 7 January 2021 by
Giannelli is an Italian surname.
Notable people with the surname include:
- Alessandro Giannelli (born 1963), Italian former racing cyclist
- Fred Giannelli (born 1960), American electronic musician
- Mario Giannelli (1920–2003) nicknamed "Yo-Yo", American football guard in the National Football League
- Paul Giannelli (born 1945), American lawyer, consultant and law professor
- Pietro Giannelli (1807–1881), Italian cardinal
- Ray Giannelli (born 1966), former American Major League Baseball third baseman
- Simone Giannelli (born 1996), Italian volleyball player
- Giannelli Imbula, (born 1992), French professional footballer
Credits to the contents of this page go to the authors of the corresponding Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giannelli.